Local Four Seasons Jobs. Find Available Positions:

Four Seasons Logo
  • Locate nearest Four Seasons jobs
  • Map of Four Seasons's locations that are hiring
  • Find and apply for Four Seasons Jobs Online

View Four Seasons Job Matches

Job title, Keywords, or Company name
City, State or Zip
  • Locate nearest jobs
  • Map of locations that are hiring
  • Find and apply for Jobs Online

View Available Positions:

Employers hiring in your area.
Click the button below to view
local positions.

20 Jobs in Your Area

Positions Hiring Now

Four Seasons in Your Area

About Four Seasons

Four Seasons is a luxury hotel and resort operator that operates multiple properties across the world under the Four Seasons name, although some properties are Regent hotels. The company focuses on providing customers with luxurious opulence. Currently, the company has shifted from hotel owner to hotel operator and only has ownership interests in approximately half of the properties under its name. Four Seasons Hotels board members decided to take the company private in 2007, and today 95% of the company is owned jointly by two private owners, while the company chairman and founder, Isadore Sharp, owns the other 5%.

Types of jobs you could find at Four Seasons

Pool Attendant

The Four Seasons is hiring a pool attendant to oversee the pool and fitness areas of the hotel. Applicants must have excellent people skills and people skills, as well as basic food and beverage knowledge. Previous experience working in a health club or spa environment is preferred but not required. Individuals applying for the mob also need to be able to work outside and stand for long periods of time.

Room Attendant/Turndown Attendant

Currently, positions are available at the Four Seasons for a Room Attendant/Turndown Attendant. The job involves preparing the guest rooms and common areas for guests. Applicants should display strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and the ability to do heavy lifting. English skills are a requirement and the company prefers applicants with previous experience in housekeeping, although this is not required.

Culina Hostess

The Four Seasons needs a Culina hostess who has the ability to work in a restaurant environment. It's essential to have excellent telephone and speaking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Applicants should have an outgoing personality, be able to deal with heavy periods of phone calls, and be able to stand for long time periods. A Food Handler's Certification is also required.

Why People Recommend Working at Four Seasons

  • The company offers many excellent perks, such as nights away in any Four Seasons hotel around the world.
  • Employees are highly valued as the greatest asset of the company.
  • There is great potential for employees to advance their careers if they are willing to move, including opportunities to work abroad.
  • Management not only cares for employees, but implements employee suggestions and listens to new ideas.